Air Tindi prides itsself on safety, customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a dedicated team of employees it remains in the forefront of fixed wing charter and scheduled service operations in Northern Canada.
Located in Yellowknife, NT the Stores Clerk on a four (4) days on - three (3) days off rotational basis (Monday - Thursday). The Stores Clerk will support the Stores Department and be responsible to assist with goods management.
- Manual inventory control;
- Handling of raw materials;
- Schedule distribution of goods;
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods;
- Maintain internal record-keeping system;
- Route goods to appropriate storage areas;
- Records shortages and reject damaged goods;
- Pack/unpack goods to be shipped and received;
- Prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents;
- Affix identifying information and shipping instructions on shipments;
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents;
- Take an active role in the management of the stores department including day to day running of the Stores department; and
- Other duties as required;
- 2+ years of shipping and receiving experience (preferably in an aviation stores setting) is considered an asset;
- Valid drivers license;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Experience working with computer-based inventory control programs; and
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word)
Air Tindi offers
Competitive compensation & benefits package;
Various local discounts (fuel, gym);
Discounted airline travel for employees and family with various large airlines.