Air Tindi Ltd. prides itself on safety, customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a team of dedicated employees it remains in the forefront of fixed wing charter and scheduled service operations in Northern Canada.
Located in Yellowknife, NT and reporting directly to the Manager, SMS. The SMS Investigator will provide guidance and support to other investigation personnel and conduct investigations with regards to the investigation process including the identification of Subject Matters Experts (SMEs), collecting and analyzing data, focusing on the identification of possible root cause(s) and recommending corrective action (CAP) to prevent reoccurrences.
- Conduct investigations as assigned;
- Ensure compliance with all policy, procedure, standards and regulations;
- Facilitate multidisciplinary sessions to identify possible contributing factors to the event being investigated;
- Participate in data collection and analysis including the identification of trends and conducting interviews around the event to gain additional information;
- Collect information gained from the investigation process and compile it into a final report supported by facts and data;
- Work with Department managers to establish Corrective and Preventative Actions and implementation dates;
- Assist with maintenance and tracking of the company Safety Risk Profile, hazard register, Investigations;
- Assist in conducting internal audits as per company audit program;
- Liaise with SMS web provider for regulatory upkeep of site;
- Perform introductory SMS training;
- Conduct follow ups as assigned;
- Participate in Corrective Action process as required;
- Assist in gathering, producing and maintaining records applicable to the SMS program;
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Preferred 2+ years in the aviation industry, with focus on either flight operations or maintenance;
- Exceptional communication, organizational, interpersonal and time-management skills;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a busy environment;
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
Apply for the position email: email@example.com
While we thank all candidates for their interest, we are only able to contact those candidates selected for an interview.