Air Tindi Ltd. prides itself on safety, customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a team of dedicated employees it remains in the forefront of fixed wing charter and scheduled service operations in Northern Canada.
Reporting to the Manager, Ground Operations the Ramp Attendants will be responsible for supporting the flight operations of Air Tindi. These positions are based in Yellowknife, NT on a seven (7) days on/seven (7) days off rotational basis.
- Have a Grade 12 education or equivalent;
- Ability to lift, load/unload 50 lbs or more;
- Eligible to obtain/maintain an Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC);
- Be a proven team player who demonstrates leadership abilities and a positive and energetic attitude when interacting with customers or coworkers;
- Able to work effectively both individually and as a member of a team, sometimes under difficult and stressful circumstances;
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude;
Air Tindi offers
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Various local discounts (fuel, gym);
- Discounted airline travel for employees and family with various large airlines.
To apply for this position please email: email@example.com
While we thank all candidates for their interest, we are only able to contact those candidates selected for an interview.