Flight Coordinator - Type B
Air Tindi Ltd. prides itself on safety, customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a team of dedicated employees it remains in the forefront of fixed wing charter and scheduled service operations in Northern Canada.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Operational Control, the Type B Flight Coordinators are responsible for the technical aspects of flight planning and flight watch for our 705 aircraft as per Transport Canada standards. They handle all facets of the day to day flight operations and logistics planning while maintaining the daily flight schedule, booking flights, organizing and assisting with ground support for departing and arriving aircraft. Keeping relevant personnel informed with trip information, attending the phones/radio and coordinating with customers and other departments to ensure all flights depart and arrive safely. These positions are based in Yellowknife, NT on a four (4) days on/four (4) days off rotational basis.
- 21 years old, minimum with a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Successfully completed Transport Canada Dispatch exams (FDMET, FDOPS)
- Able to work shift work, including night rotations;
- Be a proven team player who demonstrates leadership abilities and a positive and energetic attitude when interacting with customers or coworkers;
- Able to work effectively both individually and as a member of a team, sometimes under difficult and stressful circumstances;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Ability to make critical decisions with limited information;
- Solid oral and written communication skills;
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude;
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy;
- Previous experience in a similar role or setting will be considered an asset.
Apply for the position
Attn: Human Resources Manager
While we thank all candidates for their interest, we are only able to contact those candidates selected for an interview.