Advisor, Human Resources
Advisor, Human Resources
Air Tindi is seeking a self-starting, dynamic individual for the position of Advisor, Human Resources. The Advisor will be reporting directly to the President, and informally to department directors, the Advisor, Human Resources will be responsible for supporting all aspects of HR within the company.
Responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Manage and maintain the recruitment support throughout the business, dealing directly with hiring departments from recruitment to induction of new employee (advertising, screening, interviews, job offers, etc.);
- Provide employee relations support directly for senior and frontline leaders within the business team;
- Maintain the work structure by ensure job descriptions are up to date and aligned with the business for all positions in the company;
- Initiate, coordinate and support the performance management process for Senior and Frontline Leaders;
- Ensure management is current and up to date on HR related issues, policies, and concerns within their department;
- Coordinate and maintain all current Disability claims with third party support, maintain contact with employees and managers during employee’s absence;
- Coordinate and maintain Drug & Alcohol policy;
- Champion HR related policies for proper implementation and ongoing support:
- Coordinate and support personnel changes throughout the business to ensure consistency and fair practices are in place;
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resources federal requirements; conducting investigations, maintaining records and recommending human resource policies and procedures to support;
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management;
- 3+ years of related experience in Human Resources;
- Ability to adapt to various communication styles;
- Ability to work independently;
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Strong level of technical skills using Excel and MS office tools;
Air Tindi offers
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Various local discounts (fuel, gym);
- Discounted airline travel for employees and family with various large airlines.
To apply for this position please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
While we thank all candidates for their interest, we are only able to contact those candidates selected for an interview.