Help Desk Technician
Air Tindi prides itsself on safety, customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a dedicated team of employees it remains in the forefront of fixed wing charter and scheduled service operations in Northern Canada.
The Help Desk Technician will be working Monday – Friday in Yellowknife, NT. The technician will be responsible for providing end user support to all locations in Yellowknife.
- Support end user devices and peripherals locally and remotely;
- Application software and hardware support, hardware troubleshooting;
- Manage internal telephone, voice mail and conferencing systems;
- Coordinate office relocations/additions/deletions;
- Provide user-training as required;
- Assist in the roll-out of hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of IT resources;
- Assist in the analysis of business requirements and evaluation of hardware, software and network capabilities and compatibility to determine optimum IT solutions and configurations;
- Maintain IT asset inventory;
- Document implemented systems, including drawings;
- Provide first level technical support for all incoming requests in a professional and courteous manner;
- Analyze and diagnose problems to quickly arrive at workable solutions;
- Research questions using a variety of manuals and resources;
- Build and deploy laptops, desktops, tablets, mobile devices and other related devices;
- Document resolutions for future reference;
- Work on call rotation for after hour support;
- Travel as needed;
- Perform any other duties as required.
Successful applicants will have a College degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) with 2+ years of relevant user support experience. Knowledge and experience with Microsoft products, MS 365 and MS Office Suite are required. MCP, Cisco, A+ (or others) certification is an asset. Must have a valid driver’s license.Air Tindi offers
Competitive compensation & benefits package;
Various local discounts (fuel, gym);
Discounted airline travel for employees and family with various large airlines.